"You must never underestimate the power of a good brow"
An eyebrow wax simply means getting your stray brow hairs removed with a single strip of wax. Eyebrow tinting is the process of applying semi-permanent dye to enhance, shape, and define your brows. The dye is left on for a few minutes to attain optimal colour before removing.
EYE BROW WAXING - $20
EYE BROW TINTING - $15
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. The purpose of this is to cast a shadow or create an illusion of depth and fullness in the area, visually filling in any sparseness. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree. Henna lasts up to 6 weeks depending on your skin type, if you have very oily skin it may fade quicker. Henna is great if you like the look of a filled powder brow, its a great way to see how you like it before committing to tattoo brows.
HENNA - $50
includes wax, shape etc
Brow Lamination is basically a perm for your brows, as it gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time. Instead of curls, a setting lotion helps brow hair stay brushed up and lifted upward for about six weeks.
BROW LAMINATION - $85
Feather Brows "Feather touch is a tattoo pigmenting technique using a micro blade hand tool. A hypo-allergenic pigment is implanted into the skin to create fine hair like strokes which mimic real brow hairs. This in return achieves a natural shape giving clients perfectly symmetrical brow arches and can transform even the most sparse brows into those brows we have been dreaming about" Let Laura help you achieve natural feather touch brows.
FEATHER BROWS - $400 (includes 4-6 week touch up valued at $95)
- Micro Blading creates fine hair like strokes on the brows
- includes consult, brow shape, wax/tint
FEATHER BROW TOUCH UP - (feather brows done only by Laura) from $95
FEATHER BROW TOUCH UP - (feather brows done elsewhere) from $150
Please be aware touch ups prices can vary
It is normal for brows to fade following the first session this is why we do the touch up appointment 4-6 weeks after. More strokes can be added and the colour deepened during the session. We also recommend yearly touch ups to keep your brows looking fresh and defined.
Feather brow tattooing aftercare
· You will need to purchase a small tube of Bepanthen cream prior to appointment. This is an antiseptic cream which aids in the healing process. This needs to be applied directly to the brows 3 -4 times a day for 7 days
· Do not get the brows wet for the first week and avoid any strenuous activity for 48 hours
· No makeup or cleanser is to be applied over the brows for the first week – only the antiseptic cream.
· Do not scrub or pick the brows during the healing process as this will alter the colour. Colours will appear darker then soften after a few days.
· No laser or facial treatments until your brows have completely healed.
· No botox around the brows 2 weeks before or after treatment.
· It takes 7 – 14 days for the brows to heal over and approximately 1 month for the colour to fully set in.
· Please rebook your touch up appointment in 4 – 6 weeks time.
You will be given an after care form to go home with and we will discuss this with you in detail before you leave.
To make a booking with Laura please email or text 0413071932